Welcome to the Veterans and Military Families Resource page, a place to share what works when engaging or serving veterans and military families.
Set in Seattle, Washington, this video showcases the Vet Corps/AmeriCorps program and highlights the role CNCS plays in supporting our military veteran cohort and transitioning soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan back into American life. (Features: State Veteran official, military family, Vet Corp members, college president).
- Take Root - Volunteer Management Guidebook A comprehensive volunteer management guide for nonprofits
- ?Report on Veterans and Military Families and the Corporation for National and Community Service (2015)
- Volunteer Recruitment and Retention (with a focus on veterans and military families)
- America's Heroes at Work — Veterans Hiring Toolkit
- Senior Corps Guide to Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service and Veteran Programming
- Washington Veterans Corps: An In-Depth Look at One Successful Approach
- Veterans Corps