This self-paced tutorial is the fourth module in a series on performance measurement, and addresses performance measurement concepts and practices. This module will help you understand how to strengthen your performance measures including the importance of checking alignment of the elements of the theory of change, alignment of the output and outcome, and the key criteria necessary to ensure that your outcome is both meaningful and realistic. This module was created by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- This course is the fourth in the Performance Measurement Core Curriculum series.
- It is highly recommended that you take the courses in the sequence they are offered.
- There are several learning exercises within the course. Try them out to check on your understanding of the material.
- Go through the sections of the module at your own pace. Use the “back” arrow to return to a section if you want to see it again.
- The audio narrative on the course is automatic. The audio can be turned off and on by clicking on the button that looks like a speaker. Note that the narration contains information not written on the screen. If you turn the audio off, you should turn the closed captions on.
- The closed captions can be turned on and off by clicking on the button labeled “CC.”