The Corporation for National and Community Service's 2011-2015 Strategic Plan includes a focus on direct services that contribute to increased energy and water efficiency, renewable energy use, and improving at-risk ecosystems, particularly for economically disadvantaged households and economically disadvantaged communities.
This network provides a place to share what works at the intersection of national service and environmental stewardship.
Confluence AmeriCorps | City of Gresham Team
- Environmental Protection Begins with You: A Guide to Environmental Community Service
- Motivating Environmentally Responsible Behavior through Service-Learning
- April: Environmental Stewardship Month Tip Sheet
- National Service Blog: How Do We #ServetheEarth on Native Lands?
- FY 2014 Sustainability Performance Plan (PDF)
- Climate Change Adaptation Plan (PDF)
- 20 Ways AmeriCorps Helps the Earth (on Storify)