For security reasons, the interactive tutorial is no longer available. Please review the transcript for each story.
Learn more about these characters:
- Trent has always wanted to be a public school teacher, but he's not sure he can afford to make student loan payments on a teacher's salary. Or can he?
- Ayesha wants to know if she can use her award to buy a laptop for college.
- Lee wants to go to law school. How can he use the award to pay for his education?
- Dolores wants to use her award to help pay for her granddaughter’s education.
- Jade wants to find out how to pay off her loans as soon as possible.
- Marc isn’t ready to go to college. He wants to find out what other options he has.
- Marvin wants to make the best use of his award for school.