The award can be used at colleges and universities listed as Title IV by the Department of Education.

Veterans of the Armed Forces can also use the award for education, apprenticeship, and on-the-job training at institutions that accept the G.I. Bill.
The lists include include trade schools and overseas schools, as well as outdoor education and international programs not on either list.
You can use your award in non-degree settings including enrichment classes at community colleges or university extension services.

Enter Keywords to Find Resources:



Find us on Facebook


Have Feedback or Questions?

Email Us

Back to Top