You can use the award at Title IV educational institutions, which are usually colleges and universities.

However, a number of trade schools are also on the two lists. These include schools for:

  • Flight training
  • Massage
  • Cooking
  • Salon training
  • Auto mechanics
  • Court reporting
  • Many others

If you would like to go to a trade school, check to see if the school is on the Title IV list.

It might take some work to find the ideal school in a desirable location that will accept your education award.

Don't forget to check community colleges! These institutions often provide the same focus areas as trade schools but for a fraction of the cost.

Learn more about the types of schools where you can use your award.

Enter Keywords to Find Resources:



Find us on Facebook


Have Feedback or Questions?

Email Us

Back to Top