You can use your award to take a class here and there at a community college or public university — just as long as it's Title IV.

You can take classes like guitar, swimming, photography, or anything else that's offered. If you take one or two classes per quarter at a community college, you can make your award last for years and gain a great deal of enrichment.
The award can also apply to writer's conferences and other activities offered through schools — as long as the tuition is paid to an eligible institution.

Enter Keywords to Find Resources:



Find us on Facebook


Have Feedback or Questions?

Email Us

Back to Top