You are here
- AmeriCorps Mobile App
- AmeriCorps Programs
- The AmeriCorps Network
- AmeriCorps VISTA
- AmeriCorps NCCC
- AmeriCorps NCCC Home
- NCCC Application Nuts and Bolts
- The Structure of AmeriCorps NCCC
- Member Development and Training
- Member Benefits
- Corps Life Information
- AmeriCorps NCCC and FEMA Corps Deployment Reports
- FEMA Corps
- FEMA Corps Information
- FEMA Corps Digital Resources
- AmeriCorps NCCC Advisory Board
- Sponsor an AmeriCorps NCCC Team
- What is AmeriCorps?
- Join AmeriCorps
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
- Current Members
- Alumni Resources
- AmeriCorps Initiatives
- AmeriCorps FAQs
- AmeriCorps Login: My AmeriCorps Portal
- Search for AmeriCorps Opportunities
- Senior Corps
- Senior Corps Programs
- What is Senior Corps?
- Get Involved
- Current Volunteers
- Senior Corps Grantee Resources
- Managing Senior Corps Grants
- Senior Corps Training Calendar
- Senior Corps Special Initiatives
- Senior Corps & Health Benefits
- Senior Corps FAQs
- Social Innovation Fund
- Where Our Dollars Go
- How the SIF Works
- Evaluating What Works
- Knowledge Initiative: Learning From What Works
- Funded Organizations
- Grant Competitions
- Social Innovation Fund Map
- Media Hub
- Volunteer Generation Fund
Take the AmeriCorps Pledge
AmeriCorps members take the following pledge:
I will get things done for America - to make our people safer, smarter, and healthier.
I will bring Americans together to strengthen our communities.
Faced with apathy, I will take action.
Faced with conflict, I will seek common ground.
Faced with adversity, I will persevere.
I will carry this commitment with me this year and beyond.
I am an AmeriCorps member, and I will get things done.