#ServeWithMe Video Contest
Help us Find the Next AmeriCorps Member
Are you passionate about AmeriCorps? Do you want to tell your friends and family to join AmeriCorps? Here’s your chance.
How Do I Participate in the Contest?
- Create video of up to approximately 1 minute – in your own words and your own style-- that you would share with your friends and family to persuade them to join AmeriCorps.
- Upload your video to your YouTube account (make sure it can be viewed by the public and is not unlisted).
- Make sure you use the hashtag #ServeWithMe.
- Videos should be approximately 1 minute in length.
- Videos must include obvious AmeriCorps branding.
- Videos should be creative and engaging and include no offensive language or symbols.
- Videos should be submitted not later than April 22.
- You will have two weeks, from April 23 to May 8, to drum up views, likes, and shares of your video.
- The winning video will be selected at the sole discretion of the Corporation for National and Community Service. Factors in selecting the winner will also include number of views and “likes” your video garners between April 23 and May 8. These factors along with the rules above will be considered to determine winner.
The winner(s) will be announced via social media and on the CNCS website.
Checkout these awesome examples
By creating a #ServeWithMe video, you are agreeing to the following terms:
I irrevocably authorize CNCS to use, alter, reproduce, display, and/or publish photographs and/or video that I submit—including my image, likeness and/or voice without compensation. I represent and warrant that my submission is accurate, not confidential, not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights, and is my original work. I also represent and warrant that I have not granted anyone else any rights to copy, alter, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, or publish my submission. I understand that this material may be used in various publications, public affairs releases, promotional or recruitment materials, broadcast public service advertising or for other related endeavors. This material may also appear on a CNCS Internet Web Page. Consequently, CNCS may publish materials, use my name, photograph, and/or make reference to me in any manner that CNCS deems appropriate. I agree that CNCS may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, promotion, and Web content. Should any photograph or video include images or a likeness of other individuals, I represent and warrant that I obtained their unrestricted permission or their parent/guardian’s permission, if they are under 18 years of age, to submit such photograph or video to CNCS. Further, I release and waive any rights I may have, and agree to hold harmless CNCS and its agents from any claims, damages, or liabilities arising from the use of my submission. I also agree not to bring any claims against the parties accepting my release or providing their release to me to participate in the video or in any photograph at any time in the future. Finally, I agree to waive any right to royalties or other payment for the use of my submission and I waive the right to inspect or approve the use of my submission by those accepting my release or their agents.
Create your video and upload to YouTube today!