The 2015 CNCS Research Summit, held on December 16th, 2015, focused on existing evidence around national service, social innovation, and civic engagement along with how organizations serving American communities can use evidence to improve and how best to build this evidence in the future. The gathering welcomed researchers, thought leaders, policymakers, and practitioners who have been interested and involved in the fields of national service, social innovation, and civic engagement.
Take a look below at media and materials from the Summit and be sure to connect with the CNCS Office of Research and Evaluation for updates on future events.
View and share recordings of the Summit speakers and panels.
Dr. Mary Hyde, Director of Research and Evaluation, gives a summary of the day.
Download Summit materials
- An Expert’s Perspective - Experts Panel Presentation Slides
- The State of Our Field - Program Directors Panel Presentation Slides
- Understanding and Measuring the Value of National Service - Working Session 1 Notes
- Understanding and Measuring the Value of Social Innovation - Working Session 2 Notes
- Measuring and Assessing Civic Engagement in America - Working Session 3 Notes
- Understanding and Developing Learning Organizations - Working Session 4 Notes