The Corporation for National and Community Service partners with community organizations and the national service network to increase energy and water efficiency, increase renewable energy use, improve at-risk ecosystems, and support positive environmental behavioral changes, particularly for economically disadvantaged households and communities.
We support projects engaged in:
- construction and physical improvements related to energy and water performance
- sustainable recycling and waste treatment
- short- and long-term solutions for at-risk public lands and waterways
- environmental education, especially in economically disadvantaged communities
- formal and informal green job training