CNCS Forecast of Funding Opportunities FY 2018
This webpage presents a forecast of grant competitions through which the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) expects to invite applicants to apply for new awards. CNCS publishes this page to provide potential applicants with information they could use in planning for future grant competitions.
The forecast is organized chronologically according to the Notices of Funding Opportunity (Notice) that already have been announced or that CNCS plans to announce at a later date. The competitions listed are based upon CNCS’s best estimates.
- “Funding Opportunities Announced” lists the already published grant competitions. The dates provided are actual and the Notices have been published.
- “Funding Opportunities Anticipated” lists the currently planned grant competitions for the rest of fiscal year (FY) 2018. The dates provided are estimates and the Notices have not yet been published.
Potential applicants should note, however, that the “Funding Opportunities Anticipated” could change if CNCS needs to cancel or announce a new competition.
CNCS posts all announced grant competitions on its website. The Notices contain the actual dates of the competitions, as well as its requirements and selection criteria. For information regarding current and previous grant competitions, please visit CNCS at: https://www.nationalservice.gov/build-your-capacity/grants/funding-oppor....
The terms below describe the information found in both the “Funding Opportunities Announced” and “Funding Opportunities Anticipated” charts:
- CFDA No.: The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number.
- Notice Name: The title of the grant competition.
- Notice Publication: The actual or estimated date of publication for the grant competition’s Notice.
- Link to Notice: The electronic link to the grant competition’s published Notice.
- Application Deadline: The actual or estimated deadline for submitting applications for a grant competition.
- Announcement Date: The actual or estimated deadline for the announcement of the applications selected for funding.
- Contact Information: The email address and/or telephone numbers for obtaining further information about the programs listed. This information is also included in the actual Notice for each competition.
Funding Opportunities Announced
|CFDA No.||Notice Name||Notice Publication||Link to Notice||Application Deadline||Announcement Date||Contact Information|
|94.006||AmeriCorps State and National Grants FY2018||August 2017||(Notice is closed)||January 17, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time||May 2018||202-606-7508|
|94.006||AmeriCorps State and National Grants - Targeted Priority FY2018||January 2018||Notice||May 2, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time||June 2018||202-606-7508|
|94.006||AmeriCorps State and National Indian Tribes Grants FY2018||January 2018||Notice||May 2, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time||June 2018||202-606-7508|
|94.026||Community Conversations Research FY2018||February 2018||Notice||April 10, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time||July 2018||202-606-3778|
Note: This webpage is for reference only and is not an official notification. CNCS is not bound by the estimated dates in this document. We advise applicants to read the published Notice for each competition. As information becomes available, all Notices are published at the following location at least five weeks prior to the Application Deadline: https://www.nationalservice.gov/build-your-capacity/grants/funding-oppor....