Priorities and Schedules for Posting
Our priorities and schedules for making Corporation for National and Community Service information available and accessible on our public internet are as follows:
Priority 1, as required by law, regulation, Presidential directive, or other official directive or national security:
- Agency reports and plans including Annual and Performance Reports, Performance and Accountability Reports, FAIR Act reports, and NO FEAR Act Reports
- Privacy and accessibility notices
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) reading room
- Links to USA.gov, Regulations.gov and other required destinations
Priority 2, mission-critical and essential for program operations but not required by law, regulation, or Presidential directive (i.e.: information or services tied directly to CNCS's mission and/or strategic plan):
- Job vacancy announcements
- Grants announcements and project reports
- Information about major initiatives
Priority 3, frequently requested information or services that would improve organization business processes and/or customer service to the public:
- Customer-centric orientation to information and programs
- Forms and other "contact us" methods facilitating public requests for information and services
- Press releases and press kits
- Resources for grantees and program managers
Priority 4, other information:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and other information intended to supplement or further explain information presented in more detail elsewhere on the site
- Site maps and other web site navigational aids
All content noted above currently exists on our public internet.
Information is posted to our website as soon as it is ready unless a deadline applies, in which case the information is posted on or before the deadline.
Our website is accessible to persons with disabilities, per requirements under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-220), August 7, 1998.