College of the Ouachitas
College of the Ouachitas will:
1. Provide a scholarship to one (1) Arkansas AmeriCorps service completer each full academic semester (Fall and Spring). The scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $500 towards tuition and fees per semester at the College, with a maximum award of $1,000 a year.
2. Renew the tuition and fees for one (1) scholarship recipient for up to 4 full academic semesters (Fall or Spring).
3. Ensure a student understands he/she must enroll in and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours with at least a 3.0 grade point average earned each semester to maintain eligibility.
4. Confirm before dispersing any funds that the student receiving the scholarship is both a resident of Arkansas and of the United States.
5. Award one (1) COTO scholarship to one (1) eligible AmeriCorps member per full academic semester (Fall and Spring). At any given time, there will not be more than one (1) student receiving the Arkansas AmeriCorps scholarship.
6. Not provide institutional funds in a change check to students. Only the specific fund amounts identified above will be applied to the student’s account.
Percentage of the award that your institution will match for an admitted AmeriCorps alumni
By clicking this box, I certify that the information provided on this form is correct I Agree