The award for the Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy graduate (masters) programs will be equal to 25% of tuition for up to 2 AmeriCorps alumni. All students must meet the school's admission criteria.
- Scholarships awarded to AmeriCorps alumni for at least one year of service.
- Application fee waiver
- A one-year deferral for students admitted to a graduate program who decide to serve with AmeriCorps before starting their study with the Bloustein School
- Applicants will be considered for additional merit-based awards depending on the strength of the application
- Application deadlines vary by program. For more information about the Bloustein School's application process, and how to apply online, please visit http://bloustein.rutgers.edu/graduate/prospective/.
To identify your AmeriCorps affiliation:
- AmeriCorps applicants seeking to be considered for the scholarship are required to submit a letter verifying their AmeriCorps affiliation. This certification document must include the site where you served and dates of service. This letter will be sent to the Bloustein School Admissions Office and added to applicant file via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the Admissions Office:
- Email email@example.com or call 848-932-4008.