Quick Guides - The Social Innovation Fund Application Resources
The Social Innovation Fund (SIF) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) serves as the primary source of information about and expectations of the SIF and potential applicants should review it thoroughly. In addition, a set of resources have been developed to help potential applicants have an enhanced understanding of the requirements of the SIF.
These resources cover a range of elements that are critical to the success of the SIF program. They include:
- Budgeting for Rigorous Evaluation: Guidelines for budgeting adequately for the evaluation requirements of the SIF.
- Compliance Overview: A high level look at compliance, consequences of non-compliance, and tips for ensuring compliance with grant requirements.
- Corporation for National and Community Service Criminal History Checks: An overview of the requirements, including who needs to receive a check and an outline of the process.
- Financial Management Requirements: A summary of the minimum requirements for ensuring that potential SIF grantees and their subgrantees have the systems in place for effective financial management.
- Subgrantee Evaluation Planning Process: Definitions of the levels of evidence as defined by the SIF and introduction to the evaluation planning process
- A glossary of key terms.