FEMA Corps members will:
• Work collaboratively in a team-based environment, which includes considering team needs and values at all times.
• Interact with others in a professional manner.
• Express one’s needs and be supportive to the needs of others.
• Develop respectful relationships with other people from diverse backgrounds.
• Manage and cope effectively in high-stress environments.
• Engage in effective conflict resolution and problem solving which includes the appropriate management of anger.