Scheduled Maintenance Notice

ALERT: will be offline for site maintenance between the hours of 5:30PM EST and 8:00PM EST this Thursday (March 5) evening. During this time, our eGrants and My AmeriCorps portal sites will still be accessible.

Can an eligible individual transfer an education award using the My AmeriCorps portal?

Eligible members are able to transfer their education awards using the My AmeriCorps portal. From a member’s home page, click on the “Create Transfer Request” option and follow the instructions. Occasionally, additional information is required and the requesting member will be contacted by a National Service Trust staff member.

Back to Top