I am currently participating in Senior Corps and have a question about my benefits. Who should I contact?

Senior Corps volunteers with RSVP, the Foster Grandparent program, or the Senior Companion program should speak directly to their project supervisor. If further assistance is required, contact your Corporation State Office.

Back to Top