eGrants is an online system designed to automate the entire grants and project management process from application to closeout, which includes:
- Submission and tracking grant applications and concept papers.
- Online grant application peer review.
- Negotiating and awarding grants and cooperative agreements,
- Managing grants and cooperative agreements including processing amendments, and continuations.
- Creating, submitting and editing your recruitment listings.
- Selecting applicants and searching for applicants.
- Approving project transportation (V-81) forms (VISTA only).
- Financial Status and Progress Reporting.
Here is a tutorial that explains how to create and manage an eGrants account.
eGrants Help Desk Information
Online: National Service Hotline
Hours of operation: Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time. Friday: Closed