You are here
Join CEO Wendy Spencer for Her Twitter Chat Feb. 20
Do you have questions about national service or AmeriCorps, and the services we provide to improve educational outcomes around the nation? Wendy Spencer, CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service, will be taking your questions during her next Twitter chat tomorrow!
Join us on Thursday, Feb. 20, at 3 p.m. Eastern time for a live Twitter Q&A.
Here's how it works:
- Ask your questions now and during the chat with the hashtag #AskWendy
- Follow the Q&A live through @WendyCNCS and @nationalservice.
- If you miss the live Q&A, the full session will be posted on nationalservice.gov.
Mark your calendars and join us on Twitter tomorrow!
- United We Serve (292)
- National Service (106)
- Education (90)
- Veterans and Military Families (89)
- Disaster Response and Recovery (86)
- Health (68)
- Community Renewal (67)
- Energy and the Environment (65)
- Safety and Security (54)
- MLK Day (34)
- Healthy Foods (26)
- Social Innovation Fund (25)
- Ending Hunger (18)
- Strong Minds (16)
- Exercise (16)
- White House Council For Community Solutions (11)
- Economic Opportunity (9)
- AmeriCorps (6)
- State Service Commissions (1)
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Help improve your community, find your next volunteer opportunity.
- RT @SeniorCorps: Study shows @SeniorCorps is effective in rebuilding community resilience following a #disaster.… https://t.co/n3EFNMfYx9 — 1 hour 54 min ago
- RT @SIFund: #SIFund partners in Detroit @SWSolDetroit @UnitedWaySEM share the impact of our english language learners program… https://t.co/FcFTSRWOIS — 1 hour 57 min ago
- RT @AmeriCorps: #TBT to our amazing @AmeriCorps mbrs at the 2012 @HFHAmeriCorps Build-a-Thon in the @cityofpensacola. #1of1Million… https://t.co/rI4wggebbV — 1 day 2 hours ago