You are here
Join CEO Wendy Spencer for Her Twitter Chat Feb. 20
Do you have questions about national service or AmeriCorps, and the services we provide to improve educational outcomes around the nation? Wendy Spencer, CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service, will be taking your questions during her next Twitter chat tomorrow!
Join us on Thursday, Feb. 20, at 3 p.m. Eastern time for a live Twitter Q&A.
Here's how it works:
- Ask your questions now and during the chat with the hashtag #AskWendy
- Follow the Q&A live through @WendyCNCS and @nationalservice.
- If you miss the live Q&A, the full session will be posted on nationalservice.gov.
Mark your calendars and join us on Twitter tomorrow!
- United We Serve (296)
- National Service (108)
- Education (92)
- Disaster Response and Recovery (90)
- Veterans and Military Families (89)
- Health (68)
- Community Renewal (67)
- Energy and the Environment (65)
- Safety and Security (54)
- MLK Day (35)
- Healthy Foods (26)
- Social Innovation Fund (25)
- Ending Hunger (18)
- Exercise (16)
- Strong Minds (16)
- White House Council For Community Solutions (11)
- Economic Opportunity (10)
- AmeriCorps (6)
- State Service Commissions (1)
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Help improve your community, find your next volunteer opportunity.
- RT @WendyCNCS: Great to host some friends from across the pond yesterday & teach them about @NationalService & @AmeriCorps. #IWILL https://t.co/FSCuZU9LFD — 2 days 16 hours ago
- RT @ServeIllinois: Our 1,600 volunteers will add to the $1.1 BILLION in impact that @AmeriCorps has had on Illinois! https://t.co/10s8aS2wHE @NationalService — 2 days 18 hours ago
- RT @AmeriCorpsVISTA: Service is a limitless opportunity, it is the reason why we breathe. -Michelle Obama @FLOTUS #WednesdayWisdom https://t.co/662Vxm5Y81 — 2 days 18 hours ago