You are here
Join CEO Wendy Spencer for Her Twitter Chat Feb. 20
Do you have questions about national service or AmeriCorps, and the services we provide to improve educational outcomes around the nation? Wendy Spencer, CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service, will be taking your questions during her next Twitter chat tomorrow!
Join us on Thursday, Feb. 20, at 3 p.m. Eastern time for a live Twitter Q&A.
Here's how it works:
- Ask your questions now and during the chat with the hashtag #AskWendy
- Follow the Q&A live through @WendyCNCS and @nationalservice.
- If you miss the live Q&A, the full session will be posted on nationalservice.gov.
Mark your calendars and join us on Twitter tomorrow!
- United We Serve (296)
- National Service (108)
- Education (91)
- Veterans and Military Families (89)
- Disaster Response and Recovery (88)
- Health (68)
- Community Renewal (67)
- Energy and the Environment (65)
- Safety and Security (54)
- MLK Day (34)
- Healthy Foods (26)
- Social Innovation Fund (25)
- Ending Hunger (18)
- Strong Minds (16)
- Exercise (16)
- White House Council For Community Solutions (11)
- Economic Opportunity (9)
- AmeriCorps (6)
- State Service Commissions (1)
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Help improve your community, find your next volunteer opportunity.
- RT @AmeriCorps: In Baton Rouge, @AmeriCorpsNCCC @FEMA Corps members build GIS maps to support #LAFlood recovery. https://t.co/uFwwlkUbSY — 14 hours 16 min ago
- RT @AmeriCorps: .@AmeriCorpsNCCC members receive, sort & manage influx of donations for #LAFlood survivors. https://t.co/X7pxQeovGy — 14 hours 16 min ago
- RT @AmeriCorps: See how @ReadingPartners @AmeriCorps & @AmeriCorpsVISTA commit to @nationalservice & ed #edsuccess #AmeriCorpsWorks https://t.co/QIuLBvC6Iv — 17 hours 27 min ago