You are here
Join CEO Wendy Spencer for Her Twitter Chat Feb. 20
Do you have questions about national service or AmeriCorps, and the services we provide to improve educational outcomes around the nation? Wendy Spencer, CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service, will be taking your questions during her next Twitter chat tomorrow!
Join us on Thursday, Feb. 20, at 3 p.m. Eastern time for a live Twitter Q&A.
Here's how it works:
- Ask your questions now and during the chat with the hashtag #AskWendy
- Follow the Q&A live through @WendyCNCS and @nationalservice.
- If you miss the live Q&A, the full session will be posted on nationalservice.gov.
Mark your calendars and join us on Twitter tomorrow!
- United We Serve (312)
- National Service (113)
- Disaster Response and Recovery (98)
- Education (97)
- Veterans and Military Families (92)
- Health (68)
- Community Renewal (67)
- Energy and the Environment (65)
- Safety and Security (54)
- MLK Day (35)
- Healthy Foods (26)
- Social Innovation Fund (25)
- Ending Hunger (18)
- Exercise (16)
- Strong Minds (16)
- White House Council For Community Solutions (11)
- Economic Opportunity (10)
- AmeriCorps (6)
- State Service Commissions (1)
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Help improve your community, find your next volunteer opportunity.
- RT @WA_CNCS: Great article about @ccsww #FosterGrandparents volunteering in #Seattle http://t.co/8qNwGCt7FK #NationalServiceWorks .@nationa… — 1 day 1 hour ago
- RT @AmeriCorpsNCCC: Everything you could ever want to know about serving w #FEMACorps! Tonight at 6pm ET! Details: http://t.co/UGXsjgPOdH h… — 1 day 6 hours ago
- RT @SIFund: RT @3SCapital: A Revolution Of Outcomes: How #PayforSuccess Contracts Are Changing Public Services http://t.co/6EzBZOgAte — 1 day 6 hours ago