Joplin: A Look Back
One year ago today, Joplin MO was ravaged by a devastating E5 tornado. In the 12 months that followed, the community responded with an unmatched sense of hope and a determination to rebound. National Service is proud to have been a part of these recovery efforts and continues to provide services there today.
To mark the occasion, we take a look at Joplin's story of recovery over the last year.
- AmeriCorps Members Working Night and Day to Help Joplin Recover
- AmeriCorps Members: Making an Impact in Broken Communities
- The Road to New Orleans Ends in ... Joplin?
- Joplin Volunteers: You Are Our Heroes
- Thankful Thursday: A Moment of Gratitude for Disaster Volunteers
- Lost and Found in Joplin: A Reunion Tail
- Joplin: One Month Later
- National Service: Count On Us
- Joplin: A Stunning Response
- AmeriCorps Teams and Volunteers Celebrate July 4th in Joplin
- Inspired to Serve: Volunteers Travel to Joplin
- AmeriCorps: Lifeblood of the St. Bernard Project
- A Legacy of Determination and Hope
- Missouri House Honors AmeriCorps “Indispensable” Role in Joplin Recovery
- Lessons Learned: A Q&A with AmeriCorps Member and Joplin Veteran, Abby Simons
- Lessons Learned: Q&A with AmeriCorps Alum and Joplin Veteran, Megan Helton
- Lessons Learned: Q&A with AmeriCorps Alum and Joplin Veteran, Quinn Gardner
- Lessons Learned: Q&A with AmeriCorps Member and Joplin Veteran, Anna Marini
- Joplin By the Numbers