Results of Grants Competition
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) is committed to open government and ensuring we have fair, consistent, and effective grant application review processes. CNCS has taken significant steps to ensure that our processes are open and transparent and that important information is made available to the public. To that end, below you will find a set of documents pertaining to the grant application review process.
CNCS is pleased to make these documents available for the benefit of applicants, potential applicants and the public and hopes you find them useful.
- Detailed CNCS Competitive Grant Application Review Process
- CNCS Forecast of Funding Opportunities – Fiscal Year 2013
- Senior Corps RSVP 2013 External Peer Review Participants
- Senior Corps RSVP 2013 External Peer Review Form
- Social Innovation Fund 2012 External Peer Review Participants
- Social Innovation Fund 2012 External Peer Review Forms
- AmeriCorps State and National 2011 External Peer Review Participants
- AmeriCorps State and National 2011 External Peer Review Form
- 2011 Social Innovation Fund Competition
Please note that the data provided is prepared and submitted by the applicant and extracted from the grant application. We do not edit or revise the data fields or narrative text before posting.
Total Compliant Applications:
Total Number of Grants Awarded:
1 grant per 2.11 applicants
Total Amount of Funding Awarded:
Average grant amount: