AmeriCorps Member and Alumni Services
To find answers and contact information for AmeriCorps member and alumni services, please access the My AmeriCorps Portal.
AmeriCorps members and alumni can:
- access information on their education awards,
- request disbursements (payments) from your education awards,
- print tax documents,
- generate service ('employment') verification letters,
- update contact information,
- and much more through their My AmeriCorps account
If you have difficulty logging in or accessing your account please contact the helpline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov.
National Service Information
- the Segal Education Award (both for individuals with questions regarding their awards and education institutions),
- joining or applying for an AmeriCorps or Senior Corps program,
- printed materials,
- eGrants technical assistance - including assistance with passwords, logging in, and getting past error messages,
- My AmeriCorps technical assistance - including assistance with passwords, logging in, and getting past error messages,
Please contact the National Service Hotline at: 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at: https://questions.nationalservice.gov
Other Contact Information
Payments to CNCS
Making a payment to CNCS? View this document for payment options
Research and Evaluation
For media inquiries email us at email@example.com or call at 202-606-6775.
If your organization is interested in administering one of our programs please start by going to What Program is Right for Your Organization. If you have further questions regarding VISTA please visit Sponsor a VISTA Project, regarding Senior Corps (Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, and RSVP) programs please contact your CNCS State Office, regarding AmeriCorps NCCC please visit Sponsor an AmeriCorps NCCC Team, or regarding AmeriCorps State please contact your State Commission.
Individuals interested in joining Senior Corps should contact the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov. Organizations should contact their state offices.
Individuals interested in joining AmeriCorps, including AmeriCorps VISTA, AmeriCorps NCCC, and AmeriCorps State and National, should contact the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov.
Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
For information on your Segal AmeriCorps Education Award, contact the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov. - including payments to your educational institution, loan deferments, password issues, and general questions about your Segal AmeriCorps Education Award.
Social Innovation Fund
National Service Gear
Program branded clothing and other items can be purchase through National Service Gear
- Visit our careers page.
Office of Inspector General
- Hotline: 1-800-452-8210
- OIG website
Corporation for National and Community Service
State Service Commissions
Employment Verification - Former Members
Employment Verification – Former Members
If you are a current or former national service member and need a service verification letter, log in to the My AmeriCorps Portal: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/login.do. You’ll see a link for Service Letters.
Please call the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 if:
- you need help getting logged in
- you don’t have a Portal account
- there is a problem of any kind with your service letter
- you are a third party (prospective employer, verification firm, etc.) and need verification that someone was a national service member
Employment Verification – CNCS Employees
Corporation for National and Community Service Headquarters
250 E Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20525
TTY: (800) 833-3722