AmeriCorps Member and Alumni Services
AmeriCorps members and alumni can:
- access information on their education awards,
- request disbursements (payments) from your education awards,
- print tax documents,
- generate service ('employment') verification letters,
- update contact information,
- and much more
through their My AmeriCorps account at: https://my.americorps.gov/
National Service Information
- the Segal Education Award (both for individuals with questions regarding their awards and education institutions),
- joining or applying for an AmeriCorps or Senior Corps program,
- printed materials,
- eGrants technical assistance - including assistance with passwords, logging in, and getting past error messages,
- My AmeriCorps technical assistance - including assistance with passwords, logging in, and getting past error messages,
Please contact the National Service Hotline at: 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at: https://questions.nationalservice.gov
For media inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 202-606-6775.
If your organization is interested in administering one of our programs please start by going to What Program is Right for Your Organization. If you have further questions regarding VISTA please visit Sponsor a VISTA Project, regarding Senior Corps (Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, and RSVP) programs please contact your CNCS State Office, regarding AmeriCorps NCCC please visit Sponsor an AmeriCorps NCCC Team, or regarding AmeriCorps State please contact your State Commission.
Individuals interested in joining Senior Corps should contact the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov. Organizations should contact their state offices.
Individuals interested in joining AmeriCorps, including AmeriCorps VISTA, AmeriCorps NCCC, and AmeriCorps State and National, should contact the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov.
Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
For information on your Segal AmeriCorps Education Award, contact the National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677 or via webform at https://questions.nationalservice.gov. - including payments to your educational institution, loan deferments, password issues, and general questions about your Segal AmeriCorps Education Award.
National Service Gear
Program branded clothing and other items can be purchase through National Service Gear
Office of Inspector General
- Hotline: 1-800-452-8210
- OIG website
Corporation for National and Community Service
IMPORTANT: If you are a member or former member of an AmeriCorps program, please log in to the My AmeriCorps Portal to print out a service verification letter.
Corporation for National and Community Service Headquarters
1201 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20525
Tel.: (202) 606-5000
TTY: (800) 833-3722