Fiscal Year 2012
Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Request
On December 23, 2011, President Obama signed H.R. 2055, the Fiscal Year 2012 Final Consolidated Appropriations Act. This legislation provides $1,048,883,856 for the Corporation for National and Community Service and its programs, including an across-the-board rescission of .189 percent. This level is about 98 percent of our FY 2011 enacted level.
In a time of fiscal constraint, this budget will allow CNCS to continue its critical work in communities across the country. CNCS and our network of grantees and sponsors engage millions of Americans in sustained service to solve problems, improve the lives of vulnerable citizens, strengthen America’s nonprofit sector, and create economic and educational opportunity for those who serve.
- CEO Update on FY 2012 Budget (PDF)
- CNCS Bill Language Excerpts from H.R. 2055, the Fiscal Year 2012 Final Consolidated Appropriations Act (155 KB, PDF)
- CNCS Excerpts from the Joint Statement of the Managers of H.R. 2055, the Fiscal Year 2012 Final Consolidated Appropriations Act (102 KB, PDF)
- Corporation Budget Chart for FY 2012 (2/14/2011, PDF)
- CEO Message on President's FY 2012 Budget Request (2/14/11)
- FY 2012 Congressional Budget Justification (PDF)